Retrica Apk V5.12 Cracked Full Version Is Here [Mac & Pc]
Retrica Apk is a simple photo taking and sharing application.you can take and share photos with many live filters, layout, editing, social and secret sharing options. So, you can shoot the same moment a million ways and share it with your friends around the world. Millions of people are using, capturing and sharing this app in the world. Retrica Apk is rated one of the best top 20 applications.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [Windows & Mac].
If you want to take amazing photos, you have to download and install the Retrica. Retrica will also transform your photo experience into something truly memorable. you will remember that great view from your trip or that delicious meal you shared with a friend. Retrica’s live filters can show you a preview of your photos. Before you even take the photo, it will show you how you look like. Retrica has also trendy logos which can make your photos more noticeable. You can take more than 100 million photos per day with this app. So download this app from a link given the blow and enjoy it.
Characteristics of Retrica Apk Crack
- Your favorite moments can be photographed and amazed with more than 100 filters.
- Preview your photos before you snap.
- Add classic borders with the touch of a button.
- Set the time interval.
- Take consecutive photos with the using of collage feature.
- Take funny and quick pictures with your friends.
- You can add Retrica’s watermark logo.
- Your subjects can be added and out of focus with this feature.
- Upload your photos to your favorite social networking sites.
- It can be download as free.
- You can choose your layout and Grab a friend or two.
- Go with handsfree and selfie stick free.
- You can set how much light to let in.
- Download & install it
- Enjoy it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 23, 2018
- Version: 5.12
- Size: 116 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Retrica Apk app can also record precise location data into the EXIF data for JPEG photos users take. This also allows users to review the location.